About our products
- We do not under any circumstance offer Raw 'True Hemp' Herbal Tea or extracted CBD products in the UK for medical purposes or make medical claims. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or illness.
- All 'True Hemp' Tea and products are sourced from licensed industrial hemp farms that cultivate legally under government licenses at <0.2% THC. Our Hemp Herbal Tea preparations are not designed for administration of a controlled drug (THC) to a human being or animal.
- Our Herbal Hemp Tea is sold for the preparation of a hot beverage. Cannabinoids are fatty lipids, thus the THC within the product can not be extracted via hot water. Each serving will contain the required 1mg THC limit given in government guidelines.
- Herbal Hemp Tea and our CBD products are produced & packaged in such a form that THC cannot be recovered by readily applicable means or in a yield which constitutes a risk to human/animal health.
- There is absolutely less than 1mg THC per finished packaged product.
- All Hemp Herbal Tea meets the criteria of an ‘exempted product’ by definition of Regulation 2 of the MDR 2001. Unlike medical marijuana, hemp does not contain the psychoactive properties of THC and is not a narcotic drug.
- Although the United Kingdom has left the European Union, certain pieces of legislation (formally known as 'retained EU law') will still apply until such time as they are replaced by new UK legislation.
- Hemp Herbal Tea is not classed as a novel food such as CBD extractions because Cannabis has a significant history of consumption in the EU prior to 15 May 1997. This means that the cannabis plant itself (Cannabis sativa L) is not a novel food, and as such those parts of the plant are not controlled by other legislation and can be used in food products, being that they are from Low-THC cannabis plants.
The parts of the plant to which the controlled classification does not apply are: